This game is so stressfull.

feey.png

Devs pls with all respect to you, can you make rank limits? Add it to your matchmaking, with example if i am 11 rank i can be put in game about 8 to 14 ranks? I am sure it is not rocket science. Game will became 100% better with this little set up. If there are not enough killers for SWF team like you se on screenshot, just let them wait longer. Why killers have to suffer for this unbalanced tthings like SWF and COMMS? This match was so stressfull , that i am not even happy for 3K....i am just happy it ends.

What you guys think about my idea with limited ranks??? I am curious for you opinion

Comments

  • I mean playing Freddy with those add ons is as stress free as killer gets

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I mean playing Freddy with those add ons is as stress free as killer gets

    Playing these addons and perks was only reason i dont DC after 2 min in game. How can i fight this matchmaking and coordinated SWF?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I mean playing Freddy with those add ons is as stress free as killer gets

    Against a BNP and weird matchmaking? Nah, it most certainly isn't stress free. RPB + Swing Chains cannot hold gens forever.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2156330#Comment_2156330

    Against a BNP and weird matchmaking? Nah, it most certainly isn't stress free. RPB + Swing Chains cannot hold gens forever.

    It definitely can’t don’t get me wrong but it not very stressful to play freddy since you have great map pressure and an easy to use chase power

    Matchmaking was bad though but that’s just a given late at night

  • Why bamboozle and lightborn on freddy tho

  • @xEzekanarioX said:

    Why bamboozle and lightborn on freddy tho

    I dont like loop

    shack 5 times till pallet drop and lightborn was my mistake i forgot change it from last game.

  • @Martin99CZ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2156398#Comment_2156398

    I dont like look shack 5 times till pallet drop and lightborn was my mistake i forgot change it from last game.

    You dont need bamboozle at shack. Just put a snare in the entrance, maybe other in the middle of the room, and if you put snares under windows, they will always medium vault.

    However feel free to use what you want, just found it as a perk slot wasted being freddy. Good day!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I mean playing Freddy with those add ons is as stress free as killer gets

    Not compared to being almost always likely to encounter at least two dead hards every game

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2156354#Comment_2156354

    It definitely can’t don’t get me wrong but it not very stressful to play freddy since you have great map pressure and an easy to use chase power

    Matchmaking was bad though but that’s just a given late at night

    Certainly not as stressful as other killers, but still stressful. Freddy is very strong but, unfortunately, there are some situations where there is little you can do.

    As for matchmaking, it truly is a nightmare (intended pun) late at night.