Hex: Devour Hope 2.0, Another Idea

So Survivors can unhook themselves, either by sheer luck or Deliverance.

Actually, i guess this is more of a question than an idea: Should H: DH be able to get Tokens from this way of unhooking?

You are still far away, and there's not really anything to do against it as the Killer.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah, I honestly have no idea why this isn't already a thing.

  • I’d say no, but I can’t actually give you a reason why. It just feels appropriate to me to have it that way.

  • @Trwth said:

    I’d say no, but I can’t actually give you a reason why. It just feels appropriate to me to have it that way.

    Thematic purposes I assume since being unhooked fills a survivor with hope? Well let me tell you that self-unhooks require the survivor to hope that they're lucky, meaning that there is hope to devour from it