A MAP CREATION TOOL

I have an idea :

A tool like unreal engine but simple for make our maps, only usable in private game.

Comments

  • I think they should focus on improving the base game first before making this tool possible, but it does sound like an interesting idea!

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I think they should focus on improving the base game first before making this tool possible, but it does sound like an interesting idea!

    thanks <3

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I think they should focus on improving the base game first before making this tool possible, but it does sound like an interesting idea!

    They probably have a basic map creator to, you know, create map. Just polish it and give it to us.

  • Because DbD has procedurally generated maps with set tiles and landmarks, it’s totally possible for them to create a sandbox kinda thing. I’d be all over it for sure.

  • Now that sounds like a great idea, especially if they allow us to use the old visuals!

  • I hope that's able us to use old and new map design :)

  • Or make custom versions of the new maps, without the dang breakable doors! :)

    How would this work for console?

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    Or make custom versions of the new maps, without the dang breakable doors! :)

    How would this work for console?

    Idk , probably with a application on mobile :)