Can you run KYF on PS4 with only one friend?
I only have one. ![]()
Never tried that option, and I won't have time for a bit, so I thought I'd just ask here. Cheers guys (and sorry for the useless post).
I only have one. ![]()
Never tried that option, and I won't have time for a bit, so I thought I'd just ask here. Cheers guys (and sorry for the useless post).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes. 2-6
If it works like on PC, you only need a minimum of two people (one Killer and one Survivor) to play KYF, so yes.
Great stuff. Thanks fellas.
Much appreciated.
Heh. About as much as the rest of the game, anyway.
Awww. Just kidding devs.