What ideas can change all survivor meta perks to be much fair ?
I know yall hate facing the same meta perks like bt, ds, unbreakable, dh, adrenaline, iron will, etc but what are yall ideas to change them.
I know yall hate facing the same meta perks like bt, ds, unbreakable, dh, adrenaline, iron will, etc but what are yall ideas to change them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
keep them the way they are and just buff the weaker perks?
DH, BT, Adrenaline, and iron will are fine for me
Addrenaline specifically, I think it's design is kinda outdated. Instaheals kinda went the way of the dodo when the antihemhorragic syringe got nerfed to heal over time. I think Addrenaline should function the same. I think that ignoring exhaustion and getting a speed boost is fine, but I think you should heal over the course of 15 seconds, instead of instantly. Maybe have it reduce the heal time for each gen you personally repair, to incentivize helping with gens more.
I kind of disagree, its a waste of a perk slot right now anyways, nerfing it would make it kind of bad , also right now I haven't seen an adrenaline in ages, last one ive seen while playing killer was when trickster first got released
I think the effect is just fine, it rewards you getting 5 gens done with 1 full heal and a short speed boost. The heal being instant is perfectly fine since the survivor plays with 3 perks until the endgame.
I wouldn't.