Replace the Key with a Backup Generator
Makes more sense thematically cause you only have to do four gens to get most of the team out.
What not just introduce and item called the "backup generator" that decreases gens by 1.
Keys can be Aura reading items that speed up chest searches.
And Hatch can only be for the last Survivor
Comments
I really hope this isnt serious.
So you want Old Brand New Parts to come back so you can speed run completing all generators and opening the gates in under 50 seconds?
I'm sorry you want an item that can instantly negate a gen? This is a horrible idea
This is a terrible idea. It's basically like BNP 2: The Return Of Brand New Part (In 3-D!)
Imagine all 4 survivors bringing this and the killer loads in and sees 1 generator lol
Probably feels similar to seeing three gens pop simultaneously after getting your first hook
That reads like a 60s horror movie title and I love it.