I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Wraith actually moves too fast now.

Just had my first few games of Wraith since they fixed the lunge bug, and wow. I'd imagined the extra speed as being something akin to the old green Windstorm, but now Wraith moves at something that feels close to Billy speeds? What the hell is the point of Windstorm add-ons now?

He's certainly not overpowered, and the lunge buff is so nice to use, but I can't help but wonder if the extra movespeed while cloaked is a little too high. It felt like I was playing Spirit with speed add-ons, but with unlimited duration. What do you guys think? I love how Wraith is now finally good, but I'm a little mixed on just how fast he goes now.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @glitchboi said:

    All it did was make an add-on that was considered a must-run on Wraith base-kit. He's the same exact killer, with the new ability to run other add-ons while being somewhat viable at the same time.

    Imagine if they buffed trapper to have two traps base kit. I bet some people would say some of his add-ons are very strong too.

  • Personally I think the problem is more that Wraith was so underused, nobody knows how to play against him anymore.

    Now that he's actually viable to play again, it's like we go ta new killer to learn and people aren't adjusting well to it yet.

    I mean, we're talking about a killer who's biggest weakness is still the common flashlight..... Are we seriously complaining about a killer who's power can be nullified by a flashlight?

  • @SeannyD115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2154098#Comment_2154098

    Imagine if they buffed trapper to have two traps base kit. I bet some people would say some of his add-ons are very strong too.

    oh god

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    He moves at 150%, it's the same speed of old purple Windstorm before the buff. Not even close to basekit Spirit (176%) or basekit Billy (230%). Two windstorm addons combined are still nutty, but taking just one I agree is barely noticeable, even the purple.

    Ah the spirit and hill Billy are terrible for speed 😂 especially having survivors running at like 10mph 😳

  • At this point I don't give a ######### what they fix and nerf I can run most killers very well fix stunning killers, Freddy hitting through pallets even with good ping, and being hit through pallets in general everything else is fine

1 2 ›