when's the mid chapter??
Really hope it's Tuesday but I feel like it's gonna be later than that because the devs probably would've confirmed it already.
Really hope it's Tuesday but I feel like it's gonna be later than that because the devs probably would've confirmed it already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, i am 99% sure it is this Tuesday, they operate on a 3 week schedule and 3 weeks from Tuesday is May 25th which is the anniversary reveal and PTB drop.
that makes sense
Everybody always asks WHEN is midchapter update, but nobody ever asks HOW is midchapter update :(
i really hope it doesn’t feel too buggy ;)
Same. But I do wonder other than the rat liver what other changes we could see that won't go live? the lucky break seems the most controversial one.
i really hope it doesn’t feel too buggy ;)
We already know the answer on that one ;))
It's pretty much confirmed to be this Tuesday. The tome trailer says it's releasing on May 5th, which is the day after this Tuesday.
Hope it doesn't drop this Tuesday. I don't really want to play with just 7 Dream Pallets ;-;