How do people even enjoy this game anymore

Every match today has had an object. I have gotten 5 fgames in a row with an object. I dont understand how poeple can enjoy this game at all when its just holding W cause you cant even try to mindgame anything with an object. And are coldwind numbers high or something cause I got 2 cowsheds, 1 yamako, 1 game and an abitioir game. I dont even know how survivors enjoy it. It is just run predrop run predrop every single tile. Like I am playing badly but its so hard to try ot play better when every single map plays out the exact same. W break pallet, W preak pallet, Get 1 chainsaw, W break pallet, W Vault window, Go for a 2nd chainsaw and get Dead harded to the pallet, W break pallet, W get a down, hook, walk away to one of my last few gens, unhook, repeat, Tbag at gate Baby killer. I swear is there something about this time of day cause last night game were actually fun even when I got haddonfield and the game and there were some build diversity and actually enjoyable looping instead of just predrop after predrop after predrop. I dont even have any decent perks to help because despite my bubba being level 50 and some 20 levels extra still no pop or corrupt and ruin is still lvl 1 but dont worry I have predator 3 and madgrit 3 to carry me. I normally love this game but this morning has just been the most boring games ever and exactly the reason I hate being in redranks.

Comments

  • Taking breaks is a necessity in this game. Don’t feel like you have to keep playing if you’re not having fun

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Taking breaks is a necessity in this game. Don’t feel like you have to keep playing if you’re not having fun

    Yep I think I am gonna take a break til the new archive

  • Old object is in its final days (and good badwording riddance) so people will be running it more than usual. Between that and breakdown you couldn't pay me to play killer rn. Although survivor is probably just going to be iri heads and no pallet stuns...so I'm not that keen on that idea either.

    I think I'll just have to do actual work and other productive activity until the patch, sigh

  • I play with my boyfriend. That simple.

    Not always 100% effective but it's usually fun to focus on him talking rather than the killer. He even got one of his first beamer saves yesterday- im so proud

  • the sound design gives me eargasms