So if the killer bodyblocks 3 people
Yes the killer is somewhat taking the game hostage but at the same time isnt it up to the 1 free survivor to finsih gens and leave starting the EGC. I am not saying people who bodyblock are innocent since htey are pricks but is it technically not the 1 free survivor holding the game hostage since the killer isnt technically doing anything to stop the game from ending. once again I AM NOT SAYING IT IS OK FOR KILLERS DO THIS. I just wanted to know.
Comments
If the other 3 survivors physically can’t do anything I’d consider it holding the game hostage
Yes again I am no way justifying it but technically the killer is not doing anything that would stop the EGC from happening.
True but I would still consider it holding the game hostage if 3 people cannot play the game.
Anyway how would this even happen?
There's another topic about this. For some reason Friendly_Blendette felt the need to start an entirely new topic to carry on the same discussion.
Holding the game hostage is a situation where one of the sides cant end it by their own means, if 3 are bodyblocked and 1 can fix gens both sides are in their capacity to end the game, so its not banable unless you bodyblock 3 people and the other is already dead.
You can bodyblock 3 people on Dead Dawg Saloon upper rooms, the ones with 1 entrance and 2 breakable walls, obviusly Survivors fault and a jerk move but it can happen, I saw it happen with 2 Survivors a couple of times.
Literally a post going on rn where this happened and I have actually had this situation happen to me 3 times twice as survivor from me and my solo Q teammates having the combined intellect of a cold sliced pan and once as killer. 3 of them were having a healing party on one of the porches in haddonfield. I just took my 1 free hit on each of them making htem waste their entire healing party but I did wonder if you literally just sat there technically you werent stopping the game form ending just stoppping 3 people from playing.
Mods on this forum have said multiple times that it is bannable if the killer blocks a surv for an extended time period, unless egc is active. @bm33 collected multiple mod comments, I don't know how to link a post so here is a screenshot:
So @Friendly_Blendette the killer will (probably, if the report system works) get punished unrelated to the 4. Survivor's behaviour.
thanks