What are the top 10 maps that need a rework and why?
Imo
- Haddonfield
Imo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You will lose against a Blendete due to the map being to big and very strong loops.
Haddonfield
Game
Hawkins
Midwich
Azerovs
Gas Heaven
Groaning
Mothers Dwelling
Lery
Badham
hawkins needs a serious facelift, thats all from me
The game (yes again)
Haddonfield
Groaning storehouse
Mother's dwelling
Pale rose
Maybe shelter woods? It's just dull
Other maps I may not like but I don't despise them (I like hawkins both sides for some reason)
Autohaven
You're name is just gold.
Badham, Badham, Badham, Badham, Trashham, Badham, Badham, Badham, Haddonfield, and maybe crotus maps again.
Lérys, because it sucks.
I don't know about any other maps. But many people are talking about Haddonfield rework so, Haddonfield.
Lol