What if we could use gameplay modifiers in custom matches?

For example: extra perk slots, more/less generators, more hook states until death, maybe even different numbers of killers and survivors etc. This would make gameplay with friends more varied, and it would be really fun testing all of the settings out. What do you think? Can you think of any more that could be added?

Comments

  • I'd adore it, my personal "pipe dream" has always been TRULY custom games where you can modify as much as possible to make anything from what's basically wacky prophunt to a competitive "promod" for the game.

    All you mentioned and more, including modifying perks, offering, items and maybe even killer powers themselves. Want the exhaustion timer to have a different length? The max stacks of STBFL? The aura range of Bond? Whatever you want, mess around with it, it's a custom game so if it horribly breaks something just tweak the settings and try again.

    That and a map editor, which would go nicely with this lol. But I understand it probably won't happen.

  • in a recent QnA I think it was twins chapter they were asked about more features for custom games and they basically said too little people use it so they arent going to focus on it. They did say that it doesnt mean nothing is coming but I do think nothing is coming and they just said that for the sake of making sure people dont flip out over customs being dead or some dumb #########

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    in a recent QnA I think it was twins chapter they were asked about more features for custom games and they basically said too little people use it so they arent going to focus on it. They did say that it doesnt mean nothing is coming but I do think nothing is coming and they just said that for the sake of making sure people dont flip out over customs being dead or some dumb #########

    What a cruel world we live in