How far can Locker slams be heard?
I was in the basement and I saw a teammate get down from what looked to be a good 50-60 meters away. He had BBQ so I rushed in a locker so I couldn't be tracked but he went to my exact locker anyways (I got in before the hook) so I'm left wondering just how far can certain actions can be heard from. I
Fast vaulting? Failing a healing skill check? Hook sabotage? Slamming a pallet? I know some things can be heard across map such as exploding a gen, totem cleansing and disarming trapper traps. Can someone give me the numbers so I can avoid making certain mistakes I've probably been making for a while.
Comments
Well it does send a visual alert as well when you sprint into a locker. So if the killer saw the notification - and then you didn't pop up on their BBQ - they could easily assume you ran into a locker and were still there.
So the visual alert appears regardless of distance?
So the visual alert appears regardless of distance?
Yes just like a gen popping - the visual is visible map wide.
Well then. this is news.
Always has been like that.
Same thing applies to fast window vaults, jumping over pallets and missing a skill check while healing or repairing.
I would suggest you play killer to get a feel for what info killers have.