The sacrifice noise volume should be lowered
Please its so loud you cant hear literally anything as either side when it happens.
Please its so loud you cant hear literally anything as either side when it happens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, how would you feel if you just got a hook put through your ribcage? I'd feel pretty bad. Maybe I want to let people know that I'm getting hep c from this literal metal hook I'm hanging from.
OP wasn't talking about the hook screams but the super loud noise when they finally get sacrificed.
The rumbling? I just turn my volume down while that happens.
the lesson here is to always ignore your problems kids
Yeah it’s way too loud. Can’t hear certain terror radius’s over it
I think it is fine, it only lasts for a short time.
òr survivor moaning or even bloody gens
it's not the noise that annoys me
it's the "look at this survivor getting hooked" bubble which fully obscures the killer, so if the killer starts walking directly at me, i can't actually see them coming for the next 3 seconds.