For Hag. You can't deny that we were asking for one, we just should've been a bit more specific.
Isn't this what you wanted, community?
Are you finally h a p p y ?
I love Crypt TV, so I'm just happy we're getting skins.
bonk
@glitchboi said:bonk
@glitchboi said:
It's pronounced "bomk," you degenerate.
@Beelzeboop said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151503#Comment_2151503It's pronounced "bomk," you degenerate.
@Beelzeboop said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151503#Comment_2151503
ahem Bomk.
Did I do it right?
Shirtless meme isn't funny anymore
@glitchboi said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151507#Comment_2151507ahem Bomk.Did I do it right?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151507#Comment_2151507
Yes.
Good boi.
Now you just have to tell everyone to
@Brokenbones said:Shirtless meme isn't funny anymore
@Brokenbones said:
you're right, it's something we desperately need.
@Beelzeboop said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151509#Comment_2151509Yes.Good boi.Now you just have to tell everyone tohttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TCNPCX8G6NYX/repent.jpg
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151509#Comment_2151509
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TCNPCX8G6NYX/repent.jpg
Nuh-uh!
@DoritoHead said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151514#Comment_2151514you're right, it's something we desperately need.
@DoritoHead said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151514#Comment_2151514
Parrots, the lot of you!
I can hear the Canadian FBI choppers flying above BHVR HQ
@Brokenbones said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151522#Comment_2151522Parrots, the lot of you!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151522#Comment_2151522
Intelligent parrots.
Bomk*
99% of the Hag skins already show breast (default included)
Pretty sure the community was very specific when requesting shirtless cosmetics (Myers and Felix)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love Crypt TV, so I'm just happy we're getting skins.
bonk
It's pronounced "bomk," you degenerate.
ahem Bomk.
Did I do it right?
Shirtless meme isn't funny anymore
Yes.
Good boi.
Now you just have to tell everyone to
you're right, it's something we desperately need.
Nuh-uh!
Parrots, the lot of you!
I can hear the Canadian FBI choppers flying above BHVR HQ
Intelligent parrots.
Bomk*
99% of the Hag skins already show breast (default included)
Pretty sure the community was very specific when requesting shirtless cosmetics (Myers and Felix)