April Update of my 100 All Items challenge
32 Rainbow Maps
36 Skeleton Keys
25 Alex's Toolboxes
42 Dull Keys
29 Engineer's Toolboxes
28 Ranger Medkits
32 Utility Flashlights
17 Broken Keys
21 Commodious Toolboxes
34 Emergency Medkits
19 Maps
25 Mechanics Toolboxes
26 Sport Flashlights
55 First Aid Kits
53 Flashlights
69 Toolboxes
75 Camping Aid Kits
92 Worn Out Tools
Total items: 710
Increase from last Month: 42
Breaks were taken, I have been obsessed with Totally Accurate Battlegrounds and Binding of Isaac Repentance and haven't been playing DBD as much (that will likely change when the next tome comes out because goddamn the completionist itch is a fierce one)


Comments
Good luck!
i got my 100 items and add-ons some time ago. Now my target is 200
Nice job!
Ive still been working on Jane and have almost 100 of every yellow item. Onto the green ones next
good luck to you too!
Tboi repenrence, respect.
You better be a Bethany main
I'm more of a Forgotten person myself, Bethany's alright but i just like whacking people with a oversized stick
Honestly valid but nothing will ever beat my love for playing Bethany. I loved how unique she was in Antibirth and Book Of Virtues has easily, easily, easily become my favourite Repentance item lol
I have seen some of the synergies BoV has, it's nuts
Honestly I'm not sure there's an item it doesn't synergise with lol, there's so much and it's absolutely nuts and I love it.
I think my favourite one so far would be BOV + Telepathy for Dummies. There's something satisfying about a 2 room homing wisp (though I started a brand new save file so I have so many possibilities to explore).
Nice!
I'm trying to P3 as many characters as I can before the anniversary event, so I can keep a hold of my event exclusive items.