Discuss
I don't know. All the characters look much better in pre-rendered settings than they do in-game.
@Superyoshiegg said:I don't know. All the characters look much better in pre-rendered settings than they do in-game.
@Superyoshiegg said:
tell that to the people who were crying about feng's seoul look
yes, but meg has different model. Same as her new model from twitter
@BioX said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150811#Comment_2150811tell that to the people who were crying about feng's seoul look
@BioX said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150811#Comment_2150811
From what I heard, that was less about the model, and more about the outfit itself.
@HighwayCatalyst said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150813#Comment_2150813From what I heard, that was less about the model, and more about the outfit itself.
@HighwayCatalyst said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150813#Comment_2150813
no it was entirely about the 3d model, the face in particular, the outfit looked fine and was bought plenty seeing people use it ingame
@notification said:I'd say it's the older model but with the newer textures.Does that also mean that Dwight, Claudette and Jake's models were seen before?https://youtu.be/MHwKISf71BAThe Christmas holiday skins come in to mind...
@notification said:
I'd say it's the older model but with the newer textures.
Does that also mean that Dwight, Claudette and Jake's models were seen before?
https://youtu.be/MHwKISf71BA
The Christmas holiday skins come in to mind...
Yes. At least dwight and claudette definitely look different. We'll know for sure when we see their new models showcase
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know. All the characters look much better in pre-rendered settings than they do in-game.
tell that to the people who were crying about feng's seoul look
yes, but meg has different model. Same as her new model from twitter
From what I heard, that was less about the model, and more about the outfit itself.
no it was entirely about the 3d model, the face in particular, the outfit looked fine and was bought plenty seeing people use it ingame
Yes. At least dwight and claudette definitely look different. We'll know for sure when we see their new models showcase