More hook customizations
Can we get like more hook customizes?
I'm thinking like changing the hook would be neat.
Maybe even allow us to change the base too.
And then I would suggest adding a 4th charm slot.
Can we get like more hook customizes?
I'm thinking like changing the hook would be neat.
Maybe even allow us to change the base too.
And then I would suggest adding a 4th charm slot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember someone suggest customise basement. I like this idea.
I think there was an idea someone had for moving hooks like the ones in meat factories in real life. I forgot which thread it was on though
don't know how that would work with lag but sounds cool