Random "No connection error" became a thing?
It's not the first, second and third time in this week for sure when I was dced from the match because of this error.
What is happening with servers?
It's not the first, second and third time in this week for sure when I was dced from the match because of this error.
What is happening with servers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. Randomly when I'm trying to log in, already in a match, or looking for a match, it will randomly disconnect me from the game saying "No Connection Error" even though my platform has full bars and is connected to the internet. It's happened to me and my friends multiple times this week.
Yeah, apparently is a "consistent bug" rn... No surprises...