Id much rather have bas teammates than
Having teammates DC, afk, or work with killer. Out of the last 20 games only 4 didn't have any of these happen. It's getting pretty old, especially dropping 2 ranks because of this.
Anyone else having similar things happen in solos?
I understand having less experienced teammates but teammates who sabotage your team is really frustrating
Comments
I'd say in last month or two I've had way too many survivors working with the killer. I'd rather teammates that DC/AFK than one that works with the killer.
and survivors wonder why the dc penalty exists. More people would quit if it wasn't in the game.
Solos are terrible. I played one solo game today:
I wanted sabo build: Saboteur + Breakout + Empathy + Built to Last
And i did actually. I saved my teammates 5 times. And killer hated me. And i get hard tunnel. And when i down and get hook. My teammates saved me? No! They are just left me to die. Escaped!
Killer wrote "You carried team, dw you were only good person".
That is why i hate solo-q so much. Sometimes i have good teammates but most of times games are just bad.
It's just been so bad the last few days:/