Golden Week Sale
Anyone else had the chance to take a look at the Golden Week sale? Up to 75% discounts but from what I saw, 99% of all the skins on sale are only 10% discounts...
The only real discounts going above 10% that I managed to spot were:
- Spirit: One 30% and one 50%
- Oni: One 25%
- Meg: One 50% and one 75%
- Feng: One 50% and one 33%
- Kate: One 50%
Look BHVR, I want to buy some skins, I want to support your game which I enjoy playing for multiple hours each day, but I ain't got no money to spend 10-15€ for a single skin - I rely on discounts to be my time of showing you my support as well as enjoying the luxury of getting new skins that I have been eyeing on for a long while. I know your goal is to make a profit and you aim your sales at whales with bottomless wallets but show some love towards us average working Joes, won't ya :) ?
Comments
It would be nice if they made the on sale slims in one location rather than having to either remember which ones they said or go through everyone
...exactly 0 of the outfits are 10% off. The lowest is 25%, and only two outfits are there.
I'm more annoyed that Feng, Meg & Kate got double treatment, when other Survivors such as Jake, David, Ace, Jane & Zarina could've done with some discounts.
Well, at least Jeff got included for once.
I've checked the sale out, and agree that there is a slim selection of items on deep discount. However, to clear something up, the 10% off is actually the usual price for buying whole sets, so those items aren't part of the sale. I'll include a screen capture below of the announcement that lists every item on sale.
Truthfully, I was looking forward to a cosmetic sale, but I will say I find this one a little disappointing. Regardless of the cost of the items (as everyone is willing to pay a different amount for cosmetics they like), the selection is quite minimal and consists of outfits for characters I don't play. I was really hoping to see more of a selection.
Yeah, I would also appreciate the possibility to browse the items on sale from one location like in any online store or what they do on Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo Switch. Just put all the golden week sale items in one location for us to see them rather than having to browse through all the characters trying to remember what was said to be on sale :)
As long as the discounts are only for full sets I won't be buying anything