Flashlights are my weakness can’t figure em out
Am I the only one that just stays complete trash with flashlights???? I’ve watched videos, been told tips & still when it comes down to it it’s like 100% panic mode & get smacked to the ground lmao
there’s no point of this just saying I suck w flashlights so if you find me just know it’s an insta down pretty much alright cool goodbye
Comments
No, it has also been a weakness in my game as well. I have only very recently committed to learning the ways of the torch. I now have 3 flashlight saves under my belt this week alone. I recommend trying in KYF matches for practice and just commit to bringing them every game. Start trying to blind when the killer is breaking pallets and keep working your way towards the dreaded flashlight save.
Best of luck!
Only use flashlights when the killer is locked in an animation, the 2 most common situations is when the killer is breaking a pallet or picking up a survivor
Flashlight saves are a little tricky with the timing as every killer has a different pickup animation for the mosr part. Just know the minute the killer starts moving immediately stop trying to blind them, itll only end up badly since they can just look down/up
Hard to do in solo and usually causes you to do nothing and throw the game.
Most of the time the killer turns away and i/you won't be able to get into position in time.
Since they updated the blind timing for the 124th time to get a save I've started the blind when the survivor being picked up is about a quarter of the way up the killer's torso. It seems to work for me but ping, flashlight quality, and killer's reaction time will always skew the effectiveness.
It just takes practice but that's my tip for the current flashlight timing. Other than that if I want the most bang for my buck I take a green flashlight with the purple lens and green battery.
Depends on killers sensitivity and how he positions himself for pickups. i turn my sensitivity to 100% always pickup facing a wall or away from the other suvivors then flail around in circles while carrying to hook(you can 180 side to side making the survivors struggle help you reach the hook quicker while doging flashlight beams). Flashlight saves require alot of planing/luck (dending on killer skill) you have to be in the right position hit em at just the right time so the blinding effect hits the killer just after he dose that little hump over the shoulder during pickups, addons change this too witch makes muscle memory harder to learn. a good Killer will also slug to avoid this so you'll probly need to be fully heald or run ironwill to hide close enough to position yourself for a save. But what do I know, good luck out there!
Few tips before trying to flashlight:
Now here's the timing currently:
Edit: forgot to say don't try saves with Ash and the puppet hand. For some reason it veers the flashlight more to the right than with anyone else.
What this guy said and also don't be hasty thinking you are not gonna make it in time.Be patient and chill and get to know the right angles.