It never fails when the devs do discounts.
Every time when they do discounts they do it right when I just spent my cells smh this annoys me. Like what am I suppose to do to correct this madness
Tagged:
Mod
Every time when they do discounts they do it right when I just spent my cells smh this annoys me. Like what am I suppose to do to correct this madness
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR specifically watches us both, I just spent like 2k Cells last week and this week the skin I was thinking about getting is now really cheap and I only have 20 cells now lol
@Hoodied it's specifically because of you!
In reality though, sales can occur at any time...irl sales just the same as in-game sales.
I know that, I literally told myself to save my cells but proceeded to buy the trickster purp torso....I could have gotten a Meg skin
If only you could stain the outfit on purpose then bring it back to the store and say it was sold to you like that just like in real life. It would really help with immersion
"I bought this outfit and it has a coffee stain on it, I don't even drink starbucks coffee I want a refund"
Solution: Constantly remind yourself to NEVER buy outside of a sale. Works for me on skins in league of legends and steam.