You can get Victor onto a Window Vault in Midwich:
Not sure what happens when you kick or vault said window but here it is:
Not sure what happens when you kick or vault said window but here it is:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve noticed Victor can get on window frames now. I’d presume it isn’t intentional
pretty sure you just cant kick Victor when he is elevated like that, so he's basically an unremovable survivor detector in this scenario (at least that was the case when i found a similar spot on Glenvale - wasnt a window tho).
its most likely a bug though, so i'd guess it wont be around for too long.
Can survivors still use the vault?
Not sure. There was only 1 person alive when I discovered this.