To clarify for the people who're confused, what I think OP means is that Blood Warden may possibly be bugged right now- it was supposed to be active and block a survivor from leaving, however didn't and that survivor could escape. In regards to the comments about the 4k, I think OP means they had all survivors slugged, hence why Unbreakable is important.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....U W0T M8
I think the green key is broken
How did you get a 4k when a survivor escaped?
To clarify for the people who're confused, what I think OP means is that Blood Warden may possibly be bugged right now- it was supposed to be active and block a survivor from leaving, however didn't and that survivor could escape. In regards to the comments about the 4k, I think OP means they had all survivors slugged, hence why Unbreakable is important.