I found him. I would drop a screenshot, but that'd just ruin the fun.
Well done guys! Silly fact: whilst editing it, I put Michael in first but as I was editing the sign I messed up. Needed to do some editing, but also then needed to find Myers again. That was not as easy as I thought.๐
Well done guys! Silly fact: whilst editing it, I put Michael in first but as I was editing the sign I messed up. Needed to do some editing, but also then needed to find Myers again. That was not as easy as I thought.๐
This would actually be a great idea for a novelty book, slasher themed with different scenes from the movie franchises. Make some more!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Found him!
Good work! You found him before he hit Tier 3 woth Judith's Tombstone! You get to live๐
phew
found him as well, jeez I cannot see for the life of me
I found him. I would drop a screenshot, but that'd just ruin the fun.
Well done guys! Silly fact: whilst editing it, I put Michael in first but as I was editing the sign I messed up. Needed to do some editing, but also then needed to find Myers again. That was not as easy as I thought.๐
This would actually be a great idea for a novelty book, slasher themed with different scenes from the movie franchises. Make some more!
Found him!
Got lucky where I chose to start looking.
Well done for doing this! It took me a couple of minutes but finally found him :)