Cheating

Hi, so well, the problem here is, I was playing as a killer, as soon as I join the lobby, 2 David wearing the same outfit, as soon as the match started, I saw the event cake that i don't remember the name of (in english) and as far as I know, that cake was only available during the event a couple years ago, here I'm sharing the evidence, also, he has private profile, so I couldn't check how much time he played. He said that he weren't using David for a long time (and I don't really believe that excuse, because as I said, as far as I know, you can only use event offers during the event, obviously) I still have the screenshots just in case, because I think the whole team were cheating.

Tagged: ModNot a Bug

Comments

  • @Niestzche said:

    Hi, so well, the problem here is, I was playing as a killer, as soon as I join the lobby, 2 David wearing the same outfit, as soon as the match started, I saw the event cake that i don't remember the name of (in english) and as far as I know, that cake was only available during the event a couple years ago, here I'm sharing the evidence, also, he has private profile, so I couldn't check how much time he played. He said that he weren't using David for a long time (and I don't really believe that excuse, because as I said, as far as I know, you can only use event offers during the event, obviously) I still have the screenshots just in case, because I think the whole team were cheating.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QE7M0YZKR3NJ/cake.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I6QQBEOK6339/privado.png

    No he wasn't. Because you some reason can't use event stuff for killer but you can use it for survivor.

  • A couple of things, the forum operates a no Naming & Shaming policy - you have to edit out names in screenshots etc if they can reflect negatively on someone.

    Also, this is not a bug or a cheat - you can still use some of the Event offerings, the point based ones are still usable.