What do you think when you check out a streamer...
What do you think when you check out a streamer and they're running stretched res?
What do you think when you check out a streamer and they're running stretched res?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just like anyone who exploits the game to get an advantage. It means they aren’t good in the first place
pretty much the same as I see yet another person running the eternal meta, boring weak af excuse for a gamer.
Im not watching that
I think it looks ugly but otherwise don’t really care.
That they're probably pretty scummy.
I am just like "Woah, stretched res of doom" and then I dont care, because I dont care about stretched Resolution in general.
(It should be removed, however, as long as they are not a Streamer, I dont know about it anyway, so I dont care. And I will not start giving a ######### about it just because I saw that they were streaming)
Makes me disappointed that a certain Nurse main on youtube whos quite popular and uploads practice competitive games uses stretched.
Lol, just lol 😂😂