How do you get a survivor to do a gen with you instead of them trying to get chased and lose ?

Its hard and it seems like im the one doing all the work but it is what it is.

Comments

  • Them getting on a gen with you is a mix of their choice and whether or not they're being chased. Normally people aren't gonna 360 moonwalk at the killer unless they're really good. Solos just don't do well in chase OR gens for some reason. MMR would fix. :/

  • That's solo survivor without mmr. There's not much you can do other than to gesture them to stay, most of the time they don't even notice you.

    @danielmaster87 said:

    Them getting on a gen with you is a mix of their choice and whether or not they're being chased. Normally people aren't gonna 360 moonwalk at the killer unless they're really good. Solos just don't do well in chase OR gens for some reason. MMR would fix. :/

    I agree, mmr would definitely fix this. It did for me so hopefully you'll get the same experience as I did when it comes back and stays forever.

  • Maybe they just want to learn how to loop. The new player experience in this game is relatively atrocious and as a new survivor you probably only get to practice looping for 20 - 40 seconds (on average) per match before you’re out of the game and queueing for the next.

    I’ve done this a couple of times with object of obsession.

  • you're not getting them to stay without a bribe.

    You can give them a toolbox or show them you have Prove Thyself, but otherwise it's a selfish survivors world and you just live in it.

  • @El_Gingero said:

    Maybe they just want to learn how to loop. The new player experience in this game is relatively atrocious and as a new survivor you probably only get to practice looping for 20 - 40 seconds (on average) per match before you’re out of the game and queueing for the next.

    I’ve done this a couple of times with object of obsession.

    Oh god this so much. For most of my time playing survivor if the killer sees me I died right away. You don't learn to loop because you can never even get to a place to loop. I finally just had to bite the bullet and tea bag the killer at the start of every match and be the first one to die every game until I finally learned to loop. This game is awful for new players.