What's the definitive answer to Jflick, @Devs ?

https://youtu.be/7VxUABkDRdA


What's the definitive solution?

Am unintended exploit that will be fixed, or a new tech that maybe will get improved so you don't need tons of DPI?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • They already said they plan to remove that exploit from the game

  • We already know the final verdict, and it's exactly the right one.


    Blight doesn't need an exploit that removes designed outplay/mindgames from his kit when he's already an incredibly strong and well balanced killer.

    I can't speak for controller players needing to increase their sensitivity, however on PC he definitely isn't in need of an increased sens.

    Blight is best bouncy boi and I love him as he is, without this exploit. <3

  • @SunderMun said:

    We already know the final verdict, and it's exactly the right one.

    Blight doesn't need an exploit that removes designed outplay/mindgames from his kit when he's already an incredibly strong and well balanced killer.

    I can't speak for controller players needing to increase their sensitivity, however on PC he definitely isn't in need of an increased sens.

    Blight is best bouncy boi and I love him as he is, without this exploit. <3

    My favorite type of Blight mains: the ones who love him the way he is.

    I ain't gonna love him just because of some dumb exploit. Blight is me favorite killer.

  • It is unintended. They are very much aware of the issue, and it will be taken care of.