HillBilly Adept Didnt give me the achievement.

So I was on stream grinding for Billy's Adept Acheivement. And after 8 hours I finally got a merciless victory with him. But lo and behold I STILL don't have the achievement. Is there anything that can be done? I can send copies of the vod and specific instance where it happens here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1002371924 . So the question is, am I able to still get it or am I just stuck having to do it again without any idea if it'll work.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • You can see that Emblem bar was filled to ALMOST 2 pips, but sadly it seems that you were missing a couple of points to get that Mercilless (there is some issue rn which displays end of match result wrong, you actually need to look at your emblem bar)

  • We cannot add the achievement to your account.