You guys think the devs are purposely making the meta perks rarer?

I've always chalked it up to bad luck but at this point I've realized that the devs hate the idea of all players using the same perks so what are the chances of them making perks that are considered meta unlikely to appear in the bloodweb?

I've always found it weird how it's supposed to be completely random yet I rarely see ruin, bbq, whispers, etc. The perks I always run but at the same time if I skip that mindbreaker this time around you bet your ass I'll see it the very next level. Like as an example, I've got my Oni to 2-46 at the moment (on my way to P3) and I've gotten bbq a collective total once among the 146 levels, never even got it to tier 2. The chances of this have to be slim to none right?

Comments

  • If they don't like us using the same perks, then maybe they should actually make good ones and buff old ones.