Having trouble escaping? Try Sprint Burst+Lithe!
Personally I prefer No Mither+Self Care but to each their own.
Personally I prefer No Mither+Self Care but to each their own.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They also posted that on Instagram. Such an OP build.
Wait...
Nonono, what you want is For The People with No Mither, Adrenaline, and Unbreakable
I have better build:
Spirint Burst + Lithe + Balanced Landing + Smash Hit
150% + 150% + 150% + 150% = 600% more speed. Killers will never catch you and you will make them cry.
To be honest that's not that far off from a good build. Replace Sprint Burst with Quick and Quiet and it really isn't that bad of a build. Or Lithe with something.
I...I honestly hope its a joke post I really do
Huntress Lullaby is OP btw
How about Sprint Burst + Dead Hard? That sounds OP.
I AM SPEED
Nobody's addressed the typo in the title but all I can think of is whenever you run flowers grow in your wake and if a teammate steps on them they'll trip up or something
Or Adam ends up making daisy chains
Someone got Meg's perks confused.