Got any trickster tips, tricks or techs to share?
I might as well as use all these cosmetics I bought with the money that I don't have.
I might as well as use all these cosmetics I bought with the money that I don't have.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also include builds, I’m almost mentally ready to give it another shot myself.
Basic build. Hex ruin, pop, corrupt, and any other perk of your choice. Those three perks are almost a must since his chases take soooooooo long in red ranks. The tactic for him is ending the chases quick as possible. To go after the weakest survivors first. To avoid the shack with him. Meaning if a survivor is taking you to the shack just give it up. His best add on is the one that give him more knifes. As believe it or not those 10 to 15 extra knifes have made a difference in taking one, or even two survivors down. And if someone is standing in front of you running circles just M1 them. Meaning don't try to use your power all the time, as survive will try to spin around you if you get to close and are throwing your knifes. Overall Gatsby advice is a good start.
Don't throw knives unless you think you'll get the injure, don't use Main Event, spend time playing chase Killers like Wraith and Legion to get better at predicting Survivors for your M1. And, most crucially, try to get Survivors that aren't very good at running away.
Don't mind my build, that's the best I have on Trickster at the moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sm2ZnFvoMAwhenever you're about to search for a lobby with Trickster, quickly click on a random other portrait and then search for a match.
your overall game experience will be a lot better that way, trust me.
If you want I can post 1 video of me playing Trickster real quick. I was working on a mega video for him, but I can post 1 gameplay to show you how I play him. Actually I will just for you bud, if you wanna see a super good Trickster in action with commentary lol.
M1'ing survivors is not the ideal situation most of the time with Trickster, and not using main event in certain situations is also a bad idea also, because main event is actually solid if you can get it to proc in a certain area.
Here you go bud this is top tier trickster gameplay, but this is a little bit of an older video. I used m1 once when I ran out of knives otherwise I didn't use it at all.
Don't play him.
Hell yeah, going to watch this when i get home from work