SOLO QUE SURVIVOR MUST BE BUFFED SOMEHOW

I started playing killed and move into survivor.

I am rank red-purple, and the more I play and I play i notice game is totally unbalanced and unfair. 9 out of 10 games killers get 4 kills ez pz. Luckily 1 survivor will scape through hacth or killer will let thim scape through hatch. Killers dont need to play their best or tryhard. Majority of games dont even get to the ending phase.

This makes game experience frustrating and riuns the fun to play. An exciting game is when both parts have a real chance to win if they do their. SOLO que for killers is like phising in a barrel.


Solo QUES NEED a buff to compite on equality conditions, so game would be a challengue for killer and survivors. I dont know how it shoud be. Maybe all solo ques starting with extra perk "knidred". Idk. But something must be done.

Comments

    • Luckily 1 survivor will scape through hacth

    The fact that you think getting an undeserved win is "lucky" just says everything I need to know and makes me sad how easy and fast survivors get to red ranks. Go keep hiding and letting your team die so you can escape through the hatch and get a cheap win, lucky guy.

  • Solo doesn't need to be buffed so much as SWF needs to be nerfed.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Solo doesn't need to be buffed so much as SWF needs to be nerfed.

    Honestly, EvilJpshy, idk because i havent played SWF with or vs them...maybe u are right. But solo que is very far to be tied.

  • @RenTheCat said:

    • Luckily 1 survivor will scape through hacth

    The fact that you think getting an undeserved win is "lucky" just says everything I need to know and makes me sad how easy and fast survivors get to red ranks. Go keep hiding and letting your team die so you can escape through the hatch and get a cheap win, lucky guy.

    No, man.....hatch sometimes is the only chance for survivors. As nearly impossible to finish repeairing gens. And if i´m on hook and there is another survivor out there, for sure I´m going to suicide to give him the chance of finding the hatch.

    If DBD would be a balanced game, 50% of the survivors could escape alive. And i can assure you thats not happening. 90% of the games on solo que are 4 kills ez pz.


    And stop inventing stories about how do I play or not, as you dont have any idea or information. If game and mathmaking would be tied, killers and survivors would have a similar percentage of victories. And that my friend, is not happening. Not even close.

  • @Artemisha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140624#Comment_2140624

    Honestly, EvilJpshy, idk because i havent played SWF with or vs them...maybe u are right. But solo que is very far to be tied.

    I admit solo sucks but that's because the skill of your teammates can vary wildly. The thing is the individual can always improve. If we give solo buffs that seem fair now. Once they git gud the buffs may give an unfair advantage when they rank up.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140637#Comment_2140637

    I admit solo sucks but that's because the skill of your teammates can vary wildly. The thing is the individual can always improve. If we give solo buffs that seem fair now. Once they git gud the buffs may give an unfair advantage when they rank up.

    I dont think is matter of ability. Macthmaking is created to do matches with similar chances for both sides. There are good survivor and bad survivors, and the same happens with killers.

    Is just a matter of STADISTICS. If killer wins 90% of the times vs solo ques, something isn´t working. Is that simple. Either the matchmaking of the game balance is not working. And honestly, i think is game balance. Because a decent group of survivor vs a "regular / bad killer", killer usually takes more than 2 kills.

  • @Artemisha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140680#Comment_2140680

    I dont think is matter of ability. Macthmaking is created to do matches with similar chances for both sides. There are good survivor and bad survivors, and the same happens with killers.

    Is just a matter of STADISTICS. If killer wins 90% of the times vs solo ques, something isn´t working. Is that simple. Either the matchmaking of the game balance is not working. And honestly, i think is game balance. Because a decent group of survivor vs a "regular / bad killer", killer usually takes more than 2 kills.

    The MM in this game really sucks and the ranking system is a joke. Rank more or less reflects playtime for that month rather than actual skill. It's very hard to derank and pretty easy to rank up if you know what to do. I've seen "red" players that IMO should never have left yellow ranks. The MM is suppose to search for people of similar rank range and if it can't it widens the search. Thing is there aren't many people playing killer. This game has a steep learning curve and getting bullied tends to make people play something else. If 4 survivors are in que for 10 mins the MM throws fairness out the window and tosses the first available killer their way. Could be a rank 20 or a r1. Wait in que long enough and there's no telling what you'll get thrown into a match with.