J flick is balanced

https://youtu.be/7VxUABkDRdA

theres way more counterplay than a lot of things people just haven't gotten used to it because like 3 people do it. Actually think a bit before having an opinion on something you have just heard about and not experienced

Comments

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140421#Comment_2140421

    You're being a bit of a hypocrite calling people sheep when you're then telling people to listen to a video posted by Ascension as if he's completely right

    there is absolutely nothing wrong in his video its all factual evidence

  • @Beefmur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140426#Comment_2140426

    yeah dude youre right i could make my own video but i think he did a great job summarizing what i would say anyways. He brings up solid evidence other than just talking about it he shows gameplay and how to counter it

    It doesn't change the fact it's an exploit that should be fixed, if you ask me.

    Either fix it or have it be incorporated into basekit and more accessible to everyone. None of this gray area of "its an exploit but it's ok"

  • No it’s not, j flick is getting fixed soon anyway.

  • @Beefmur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140426#Comment_2140426

    there is absolutely nothing wrong in his video its all factual evidence

    The video isn't factual evidence, majority of it is his opinion and none of it is anything new that hasn't been said already on these forums.

    He's entitled to his opinion and I respect it, even if I disagree. Video's even well made, but it's not the Ace Attorney style takedown people think it is lol

  • ok so theres no persuading you i tried this is basically talking to a brick wall thank you for wasting my time i gave you solid evidence and backed up my statement and you sit here telling me im an idiot basically

  • @Beefmur said:

    ok so theres no persuading you i tried this is basically talking to a brick wall thank you for wasting my time i gave you solid evidence and backed up my statement and you sit here telling me im an idiot basically

    I said nothing of the sort! The only thing I said was that I think it was a bit hypocritical to call people sheep for listening to other content creators yet you're doing the same thing with this video

    I respect your opinion even if I disagree. I enjoyed the discussion

  • I cannot wait for the devs to remove it and nerf Blight to the ground.

    Then I will have no regret to leave DBD.

    People like Brokenbones will definitely make DBD a nice campfire game.

  • @BangBang said:

    I cannot wait for the devs to remove it and nerf Blight to the ground.

    Then I will have no regret to leave DBD.

    People like Brokenbones will definitely make DBD a nice campfire game.

    Oh come on, I'm arguing against one thing on one killer

    Give me a break with the melodrama saying that I want the whole game to be survivor sided

  • PC should never have something console can’t have gameplay wise, J-flick is an exploit, therefore it should be removed

  • Even if console players could do j flick, it’s unacceptable to give these exploiters what they want.

  • I'm gonna be so happy when they finally remove the J-Flick so that i never have to read "J-Flick is Fine" thread #327773.

    It's pointless,it's an exploit and it will be removed.

    People should support us console players.

    You PC Blights out there want to keep your 180 and 270 degree flicks,while we console Blights are barely able to turn like 30 degrees 😐

  • you guys do realise that this game is optimised for pc they dont care about console the devs have made this clear like 2 years ago you have like 15 fps in chase. Make another discussion if you want to talk about console being left behind

  • @CreamedTunaFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140454#Comment_2140454

    PC will always do better gameplay wise because it isn't limited by controllers and analog sticks.

    BHVR needs to enable the use of keyboard and mouse for consoles, so they can be on a more even playing field(outside of low console fps on like switch, and the last gen anyways).

    Also we should just remove everything that isn't vanilla gameplay. Get rid of window techs, cj tech, 360 exploit, moonwalking, shift tech, etc.

    yes the first start is to enable keyboard and mouse on console

  • Thats a foolish reasoning, increased key chance on chests has counterplay, just bring Franklins and camp the key until it goes away or burn cut coins, by your logic they shouldnt be fixing the chest bug.

    A bug is a bug, no matter how much counterplay it has.

  • anyways people who enjoy the j flick heres a link to petition to keep it http://chng.it/s9s7PTQNvB

  • Omg a petition lol. it’s gonna get removed, get over it lmao!

  • @legacycolt said:

    Omg a petition lol. it’s gonna get removed, get over it lmao!

    thank you for your very interesting imaginative perspective you dont even know prob a console player too

  • as to everyone who keeps telling me its a bug where did i ever say it wasnt? Oh yeah i didnt say it wasnt a bug. I think it should be put in as a mechanic whatever though

  • @Beefmur said:

    as to everyone who keeps telling me its a bug where did i ever say it wasnt? Oh yeah i didnt say it wasnt a bug. I think it should be put in as a mechanic whatever though

    Yeah I mean if they decide to add it to Blight's basekit and they balance it a bit - I'm down with that. At least it won't be an exploit if they take the time to balance it

    I'm just not okay with it's current state and accessibility.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140558#Comment_2140558

    Yeah I mean if they decide to add it to Blight's basekit and they balance it a bit - I'm down with that. At least it won't be an exploit if they take the time to balance it

    I'm just not okay with it's current state and accessibility.

    no its perfect how it is it takes skill to master not every blight should be able to do 180 flicks it should always take skill to master

  • you shouldnt be able to just 180 flick theres a skillgap to it if you flick to little or to much it does nothing and you spin out it is perfect

  • @Beefmur said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140561#Comment_2140561

    no its perfect how it is it takes skill to master not every blight should be able to do 180 flicks it should always take skill to master

    I disagree.

    It's not balanced in its current form and Blight wasn't designed to be able to do it, so he shouldn't be able to

    Taking skill and a bit of know-how shouldn't render it immune from being balanced. Doesn't just apply here, though.

  • exploits have nothing to do with balance.

    cant wait for the fix.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    well this is going to get closed now

    Lol I'm surprised it wasn't closed like a page ago tbh-

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2140586#Comment_2140586

    it's sunday. which generally means limited moderation and interaction with devs/community managers.

    it's also why posting feedback on a sunday is a bad idea.

    Ahhh, gotchya, thanks for the info!