My apologies on ps4
Ive been a huge douchebag, and drunk most often, on ps4.
So i have sent some really crappy retorts to people.
Sorry for being a rager, id like to see the community grow and help balance the game so everyone has fun. If i was a total #########, im sorry.
So i have sent some really crappy retorts to people.
Sorry for being a rager, id like to see the community grow and help balance the game so everyone has fun. If i was a total #########, im sorry.
Comments
Dont worry, there are no banns on PS4 anyway
I forgive you if I have ever encountered you in game.
Ill continue to screw points out of survivor groups that abuse it by closing app until its addressed, however regardless what messages you send me, i should be enjoying the game until its optimized or moving on.
Dont think its against forum rules to post own id, but there you have it.
If you use any hate language in a PSN Msg and it gets reported it's quite often a 3 day ban from services.
Ochido is still playing on PS4, isnt he? Might be mistaken though because I dont follow this stuff
No idea who that is but I was curious how the ban system worked so my buddy sent me a few messages with the normal hate mail and I reported only 1 and he got a 3 day ban less than 48 hours after I reported it. He was going on vacation so he didn't care, hence the test. I'm sure it's not 100% of the time but the written messages seem to get some traction.
Don't sweat it we all have our moments.
There is some savvy gamers that know how to hack and exploit consoles. My issue is that i treated some players like trash, because bhvr released a substandard version of dbd on ps4 and brought in the wrong player base.
Which made me susceptible to toxicity, which im sorry to real players supporting and enjoying the game.
Considering you can only communicate through direct message on PS4 it doesn't mean he wont be banned from the entire service itself not just DBD.