I have been reminded of why red ranks are so unbelievably unfun to play!

Started playing the game again after a much needed long break, remembered why I left in the first place. Red rank is filled to brim with swf who just love to rub it in your face as much as humanly possible how they won and you loss. It's not fun and my next break will begin shortly.

Comments

  • I think that's more of a general bad manners in multiplayer games. I've seen fair amount of nice SWF players who just play well without BMing.

  • I don't care about the bm as much as how red ranks fly through the gens.

    I'd take a group of flashlight clickers over a bunch of gen magnets any day.

  • Those SWF aren't going anywhere anytime soon. They're DBD's primary customer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    meh, SWFs who play cocky can be a little adrenaline inducing, but usually they make a bunch of mistakes that you can capitalize on.

    the scary ones are the ones who do gens and play safe even though you're a console trickster.

    I've seen a total of one console Trickster, and he was actually pretty good. Might've been you lol.

  • @LazyPayday said:

    Started playing the game again after a much needed long break, remembered why I left in the first place. Red rank is filled to brim with swf who just love to rub it in your face as much as humanly possible how they won and you loss. It's not fun and my next break will begin shortly.

    You just gotta keep improving. Also playing characters that are considered lower tier, and becoming really good at them will also help you a lot against these teams, because they expect for you to be bad at the game, and then you slap them into the next dimension without even thinking twice, because they underestimated you is the greatest feeling you can have in the game.