predator or alien in dbd

so if u look up predator dbd there should be a new video out today i think he would be a very dlc to get since he come from a very big moive and so is alien, but personally they would be a good fit for dbd.

Comments

  • I think predator would be really cool on dbd and fit really well. I'm not sure on alien I just can't imagine him being weak and getting bopped on the head with a pallet by a dweet lol but that's probably just me.

  • Alien, any other answer is wrong.

    End of discussion.

  • I'd personally like to see Alien more then Predator.

  • Alien. More bestial killers please!

  • I want the Big Mean Xeen.

    UwU

  • If it were one or the other, Alien wins for me hands down.

    However, Predator would not be unwelcome. It's got a game of its own though, so alongside Jason it's not likely. Not impossible, mind!

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    Alien, any other answer is wrong.

    End of discussion.

    there is a video on youtube predator concept u should take a look at it also pyrmaid get bop on the head so it shoudnt be a promblem

  • I really want both but my vote goes to predator so we can get Arnold as a survivor

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I really want both but my vote goes to predator so we can get Arnold as a survivor

    predator would probaly be my best bet

  • I think Alien would be cooler, but they are very unlikely but Predator seems more action based then horror based. I'm honestly split in the middle

  • @Dabihwow said:

    I think Alien would be cooler, but they are very unlikely but Predator seems more action based then horror based. I'm honestly split in the middle

    predator would probaly be s tier since in the moives he great at hunting humans.