Better Together Improvement

Just an idea for improving 'Better Together' and making it much more useful - because in my experience, 99% of teammates will just ignore the highlighted generator. Why? Because they can't tell it apart from the killer perk - 'Trail of Torment'.

The change? Change the aura color of Better Together to Orange instead of yellow - a noticeable orange color, also, so it is clearly and visibly different -- so Survivors can see, at a glance, that it is their fellow survivor lighting up a generator and not the killer in that direction.

And also, extend its 'range' so it can actually alert Survivors at a good distance. 32 meters is really small.

Comments

  • I always wondered, when ToT released last summer, would it have been a nerf to Better Together? And honestly, it kinda did. Unintentionally.

    Upvoting this so it gets attention.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I always wondered, when ToT released last summer, would it have been a nerf to Better Together? And honestly, it kinda did. Unintentionally.

    Upvoting this so it gets attention.

    Knowing BHVR, they probably thought it was 'passable' because "oh it's only at 32 meters that it activates, so if you don't hear the killer at that range then you should know it is your Survivor buddy" - - hence why I also said the range needs to be upped , because 32 range just... sucks really for alerting team members lol .

  • I would rather have the aura reading of Better Together improved so that the benefits are mainly for you. For example, make it so that you can see the auras of other survivors in chase while fixing a generator. That's a good way to fix the sandbag issue on that perk

  • I think it's intentional they do that. I use Better Together often and my teammates usually come over as soon as they can. You might just be unlucky. Trail of Torment is so uncommon that people wouldn't expect it over Better Together. Besides, once someone knows you have Better Together, Trail of Torment is out of the question.