FIX KEYS ALREADY
Please just do it. It’s such an easy fix. Just make it so that only one survivor can escape with a key. I know everyone knows this, but it’s such a broken mechanic that has been acknowledged so so so many times but never touched. Just fix them already. It’s about time.
Comments
We do not know if it's an "easy fix". This game is a blueprint and every tiny little thing breaks the other half of the game.
They already said they're working on it. Not much else to do but wait.
Source?
I probably wasn't gonna get it anyway, but a key for sure took away my Wraith adept attempt tonight. Who needs to actually do their objective and open gates? Just press a button in and win! Fair and balanced!
Keys should have been changed with moris. They’re unfair. and as someone who plays survivor most of the time recently, KEYS NEED A NERF. I agree, they should only let 1 person leave.