Bill skin
Would it be possible for us to get a skin for Bill? He’s been in the game long time and it’s about time he get some love.
Would it be possible for us to get a skin for Bill? He’s been in the game long time and it’s about time he get some love.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well the issue is that he is licensed, however...
...I'll stop talking right here.
The next event supposedly has some Left 4 Dead- related activities and charms, I dion't know much about it but I hope it's true!
we're getting one, it's in the leaks
my proof, although I think it might be a rift skin, so sorry about that