Self Preservation is my new bae.

For prescription use only.

Provides temporary relief from teammates about to screw you over.

Comments

  • I personally love smash hit, but I stopped using it after the pallet glitch

  • I only get relief from them when I'm Left behind.

  • Personally, I think Lucky Break makes anything Self-Preservation might do irrelevant

  • Finally someone understand self preservation is a good perk.

    It's a great anti tunnel perks if someone takes a hit and it counters infections fright well.

  • @gatsby said:

    Personally, I think Lucky Break makes anything Self-Preservation might do irrelevant

    I see where you’re coming from, but self Preservation doesn’t run out, and surprisingly doesn’t have a cool down either.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Finally someone understand self preservation is a good perk.

    It's a great anti tunnel perks if someone takes a hit and it counters infections fright well.

    Oh man, I’ve already lost count of the amount of times I’ve been unsafe unhooked by someone not running BT, and Self Preservation has helped me get away from the killer intending to still tunnel me.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136917#Comment_2136917

    Oh man, I’ve already lost count of the amount of times I’ve been unsafe unhooked by someone not running BT, and Self Preservation has helped me get away from the killer intending to still tunnel me.

    Self Preservation has the same issue for me as Unbreakable.

    If you have to use it, you teammates have really messed up or the killer has started to gain a massive advantage.

    Also it doesn't counter the #1 perk that it probably should counter: Infectious Fright because it only has a range of 16m when most Killers have a 32m terror radius

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136931#Comment_2136931

    Self Preservation has the same issue for me as Unbreakable.

    If you have to use it, you teammates have really messed up or the killer has started to gain a massive advantage.

    That’s exactly the point.

    As a solo player I have no control over what teammates decide to do, such as (🤬🤬🤬) lead the chase to my nearly completed gen while Ruin is still up and now the killer wants to chase me off, and now I’ve been cucked.

    At least Self Preservation lets me get away much more safely from that crap circumstance as my blood boils, and I think nasty things about that teammate.