I need, I want, I gotta have killer emotes!
How glorious would it be if I could hook that tool, Douchebag Steve and then do the running man or a shuffle in his face? It would be amazing! How about doing the robot as The Doctor? Or a pop and lock with Spirit?
If the game isn't true horror stuff anymore then let me dance my happy a$$ off!!!
(And yes, I would definitely pay for these!)
Comments
I don't got enough booze or memes for this..
and that's saying something,
Tbf I’d rather have a bubba dance while camping me than staring me down.
It just makes sense, doesn't it?! And with all the talk of killer stress today, dancing is the perfect salve for what ails ye!
If they add emotes for killers, i am gonna camping as Bubba. That will be fun
Fine dining hag emote where she is sitting down with a large bib on and fork and knife in hand uwu