How many more times DBD

For the survivors of this game I think the creators of this game should look over the killers as they have the most buffs and us as survivors don’t say enough about the killers perks all being ones that the killer can negate for instance RUIN regressing generators slower than a purple toolbox and perks that block the exits for 60 seconds.survivors have NO chance anymore this is mainly because people who play killer moan and get what they want so how about buffering the survivors speed and repair speed and healing speed but I suppose none of this will happen as I don’t play as killer this game is dying as a lot of survivors are giving up on it

Comments

  • the game is not dying and why dont you just play killer then. If survivors is so hard get good

  • Mom can we have Sluzzy?

    We have Sluzzy at home.

    Sluzzy at home:

  • d5c.jpg

    Imma just leave this...

  • So tell me how does a killer that walks catch survivors that are running the killers speed is faster than a survivors how is that

  • Baby survivor so cute dud so very cute <3

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Baby survivor so cute dud so very cute <3

    Not really I been playing since it came out and noticed every update is a buff on killers like the other day when they speeded up the trickster all because cry baby killers moaning

  • @puni5her2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135717#Comment_2135717

    Not really I been playing since it came out and noticed every update is a buff on killers like the other day when they speeded up the trickster all because cry baby killers moaning

    Lol, now you sound even more cute <3


  • @puni5her2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135717#Comment_2135717

    Not really I been playing since it came out and noticed every update is a buff on killers like the other day when they speeded up the trickster all because cry baby killers moaning

    cute

  • @QwQw said:

    Mom can we have Sluzzy?

    We have Sluzzy at home.

    Sluzzy at home:

    Dang you beat me to it

  • @puni5her2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135717#Comment_2135717

    Not really I been playing since it came out and noticed every update is a buff on killers like the other day when they speeded up the trickster all because cry baby killers moaning

    The difference is, most people who have been playing since the beginning, myself included, have gotten better. You would just rather complain than improve your skills.

  • @puni5her2020 said:

    For the survivors of this game I think the creators of this game should look over the killers as they have the most buffs and us as survivors don’t say enough about the killers perks all being ones that the killer can negate for instance RUIN regressing generators slower than a purple toolbox and perks that block the exits for 60 seconds.survivors have NO chance anymore this is mainly because people who play killer moan and get what they want so how about buffering the survivors speed and repair speed and healing speed but I suppose none of this will happen as I don’t play as killer this game is dying as a lot of survivors are giving up on it

    In what world this game is dying and in what world it would be because of survs? Surv quees are obnoxious while killer ones are instant so obviously surv don't quit at all and speeding up survs and their repair speed??Lmaoooooooo as if 5 gens can't be gone in 4-5 minutes lol

  • @puni5her2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135717#Comment_2135717

    Not really I been playing since it came out and noticed every update is a buff on killers like the other day when they speeded up the trickster all because cry baby killers moaning

    You're complaining about trickster buff? If u lose against trickster u might as well git gud

  • @puni5her2020 said:

    So tell me how does a killer that walks catch survivors that are running the killers speed is faster than a survivors how is that

    why don't you play Demo with rat liver and try to catch up to survivor while holding shred the whole match, and find out the answer for yourself?

    Also, if you don't like Blood Warden, don't teabag at the exit gates.