Username Change
@MandyTalk Hello , can you change my username from "Baumren" to "RandomMarc" please and thank you!
Tagged:
Mod
@MandyTalk Hello , can you change my username from "Baumren" to "RandomMarc" please and thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A private message no?
You can’t write private messages in this forum (only as mod)
but I guess you could write on the profile..
your username is already RandomMarc?
You have been bamboozled lol.
I'm just glad it's not a Monday, I'd have spent ages thinking about this...but as it's Friday my brain is working faster :)
I know what i am about to post on monday.
Oof
I'm going to be watching you!
😡
Thinking about it, maybe this guy should get interviewed lol