I had the scariest bug of the game
I was chilling in Silent Hill with my Cybil, and I had the scariest bug Ive never seen. I almost had an heart attack.
I was on my gen and suddenly gen grab by a spirit, I was like ok, why I have no sound from the killer ?
During ALL the game I had no sound from the killer, no heartbeat, no sound of the tp, It was like playing without headphones.....
Just imagine a Spirit, appearing from nowhere, without any sound....
Im still scared, in fetal position, in a corner of my room.
NEVER again, I cant, I wish nobody will ever experienced this bug, it was so scary 🥺😢
Update : I got the bug again, this time with a Legion, this is the scariest night of my dbd experience.
Comments
That sounds like Spirit, alright.
Possibly they were hacking.
No, I talked with her she was confused too
Sounds like a bug then.
The scariest bug of the game, im still paralyzed, like when a horror movie traumatized you.
OMG im not alone.
I played another game, and I had the bug again, this time with a Legion, but it was on Coldwind Farm, so I could saw him.
But my friend could hear him.
What happened ????
I had a similar experience with the Twins. There was no music, but a faint heartbeat played. It didn’t get intense either, it was just slow.
The Twins are already scary, I cant imagine with this bug 😱
For bugs in general, please report them here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Reading that though... I hope it was still somewhat fun! :D