Skill Check Bug?

So basically I was repairing a generator then I hear the skill check sound but no skill check appears, then the generator explodes. I’m not sure if this is a bug because it’s really starting to annoy me lol. I’m I the only one experiencing this??

Comments

  • @Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc said:

    So basically I was repairing a generator then I hear the skill check sound but no skill check appears, then the generator explodes. I’m not sure if this is a bug because it’s really starting to annoy me lol. I’m I the only one experiencing this??

    Was the killer Doctor? I think madness can have that effect.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/244977/skill-check-bug

    Was the killer Doctor? I think madness can have that effect.

    I would say nah it move the skill check symbol around and reverses the direction. but never completely disappear

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134727#Comment_2134727

    I would say nah it move the skill check symbol around and reverses the direction. but never completely disappear

    Definitely a bug then.

    I think you should try and get @KhaineGB here.

    From what I understand, he's the guy to talk to about bugs.

  • It's a bug, been around for awhile. It's wicked annoying.

  • @Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc said:

    So basically I was repairing a generator then I hear the skill check sound but no skill check appears, then the generator explodes. I’m not sure if this is a bug because it’s really starting to annoy me lol. I’m I the only one experiencing this??

    I know the bug you're talking about and it's been in the game for years and the devs somehow still haven't fixed it. I guess cause it's super rare when you do get it so they don't see it as a high priority to fix.

    I've had multiple game where I would get a skillcheck hit it and the skillcheck would be stuck on my screen and there was a point where I would load into a match unable to see my teammates profiles at the bottom left or gens and unable to see skillchecks rendering me useless for the whole game.