Which Role is your Favorite?
Survivor or Killer? And Why?
I have more fun as killer because killing them is fun. Survivor is boring, m1 simulator.
Survivor or Killer? And Why?
I have more fun as killer because killing them is fun. Survivor is boring, m1 simulator.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find survivors fun because I had really good and fun memories as survivor. Its why I'm a survivor main.
Killer, because of my psychological issues I'm only supposed to talk to my therapist about.
Survivor. I started the game as a hag main and solo but because of this game I have made so many great friends that I mostly play survivor.
Fun wholesome story incoming.
Years ago, I was watching this guy stream (he had just bought the game) I asked if he would like to team up and I can help him with the basics. A year later we still played regularly together, and our mutual friend introduced us to 2 other people ,1 played with us often and the other would just chill in the party. After 2 years of none stop playing together (all of us scattered across the US) we planned a camping trip to all meet eachother and we rented a cabin for a week and hung out. They, to this day, are some of my best friends
Killer in concept; I love playing solo vs a team, plus hunting down Survivors seems fun.
I started as a Killer main and stuck with it for a good while, but Killer at high levels can be miserable(especially if you don't want to play the top-tier Killers), so I've slowly moved more and more to the Survivor side. Now I mainly play Survivor; it can be insanely frustrating if you get bad teammates(or a scummy Killer; looking at you facecamping Bubba), but Killer still takes the cake for potential frustration levels.
If they ever fix the balance issues with this game, I'll probably go back to the Killer side(or at least play 50/50). Until then, for my sanity, I'm planning on sticking mostly to Survivor.
Survivor because I have so much fun in chases while as killer they're just stressful.
Depends on my mood. I am a 50/50 player so it really depends on what kind of challenge I want that day/time.
If I HAD to pick one that I could only play from now on - probably killer, but I would also prolly play less LOL.
Spectator.
Killer.
As Ash would say I'm an "Alone Wolf" most of the time, so I prefer to play killer instead of solo-que.
I also find killer to be the more skillful role.