Can the Blood Web please be reworked to have separate branches that have different themes? Please??
So, everyone knows the grind in this game is super tedious. In order to make it less annoying can we have different branches that lead to different item sets? Like one branch leads to med-kits, and the add-ons for them, while another will lead to flashlights, bulbs and batteries? This way it would feel more meaningful when we spend our hard earned points that we suffered to collect while playing the hellscape known as Solo?
Comments
Hey, a thousand posts! You can qualify for an interview with @WishIcouldmain now!
I think.
No.
That would be a quality of life improvement.
So no!
-BHVR
Can we have a "buy random" button for the whole bloodweb and an option to turn off the "Oh by the way did you know the bloodweb will regenerate every time blablabla" notification that we have to read EVERY time even if we already read and understood it the 120902949872312312423565659872435978 times before ?
I'm a rather boring person.
Also, I'm shy๐